Value Your Trade
Whitten Purchasing Department
Our dedicated purchasing department will buy your vehicle even if you don’t buy one of ours. We will buy any Make & any Model in any condition as long as you can drive your vehicle to one of our locations. Whitten Brothers have been in the automotive business since 1920. You will be dealing with a reputable company that knows how to give & receive the most out of your car!
Our Process: Quick, Easy, & Efficient
- Bring your vehicle in & let us perform a vehicle condition assessment.
- Let us complete a comprehensive market study & provide you with a written, market-based valuation.
- We pay you for your vehicle on the spot.
Why sell us your car?
- We will cut you a check on the spot.
- Our retail outlets sell all makes & models. If your vehicle will not pass our mechanical & safety inspection, no worries, we will sell it at our in-house wholesale auction. We have been in the automotive business since 1920 & know how to give & get the most for your vehicle!
- Our process is quick, easy, and efficient.
- We are Safe and Secure. No one comes to your home, no one calls, and no one drives your vehicle on your insurance. No more dealing with strangers.
- We provide a hassle-free experience! We handle all of the paperwork, we handle DMV, we handle the banks, and we remove your plates. Let us do the legwork.
- We handle vehicle reconditioning so you don’t have to.
- We are not a consignment lot. You do not have to wait for us to sell your car to sell before you get paid.
What to bring with you
- Your car’s title or payoff information. All involved parties will need to sign off on the sale of your vehicle before a check will be cut.
- Valid current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all involved in the sale of your car.
- All keys, remote(s), & manuals – if original keys/remotes are missing, it may result in your offer being adjusted.